– All the facts and information were believed to be accurate when placed on this web site but they cannot be considered error-free. Facts and information are provided on an “as is” / “as available” basis and Rossi Living LLC and its agents do not guarantee the accuracy express or implied, or completeness of the information that is subject to errors, omission, change of price or any other condition, included but not limited to withdrawal without notice.
– All the information, price and conditions advertised in our listings for sale and for rent, published on this website and on any other website where our listings are advertised, shall not be deemed as an offer or create any rights, and shall in no way obligate or be binding as no documents are binding unless and until duly executed by all the parts and fully executed copies are delivered to all the parts involved. Price and conditions are subject to change without notice.
– The unit layout, dimensions and square footage are just approximate estimates subject to variances and tolerances and are not to be relied upon since are not verified or certified accurate or deemed reliable by our Firm or a participating co-broker. Square footage exceeds the usable floor area. Inaccuracies between the floor plan and the actual unit are possible. To confirm exact dimensions the customer should retain the services of a professional architect or engineer and have that professional explain the methodology for the measurement. Different appraisers or professionals may use different methods or standards to calculate the square footage. While many cooperative apartment buildings may have filed floor plans with the Attorney General’s office as part of their offering plans, those floor plans may not be up to date. Condominium offering plans also include floor plans and measurements, but developers often use different methods for measuring the square footage of their respective units. Offering plans will only report the approximate square footage and the method used to measure it by the developer at the time of construction or conversion. Offering Plans will not explain how the square footage is measured at the time of a resale.
– Under no circumstance is the information contained herein to be used or considered as financial advise, tax advice, legal advice or investment advice of any kind.
– You should consult your attorney, bank and accountant, before signing a contract and check terms and conditions, closing costs, commissions, taxes, fees and any other charge for which you will be liable. Any decision you make will be based solely on your own evaluation and due diligence.
– Our company accepts no liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing by a Company’s Manager and by the property’s owner.
– Rossi Living LLC reserves the right to make changes to all the contents of this website at any time.
– Rossi Living LLC does not warrant that the web site, its servers, or e-mail transmitted by Rossi Living LLC is free of viruses or other harmful components. Links to other websites or references to other products and services do not imply endorsement or approval of such websites. You are not authorized to utilize in any way texts, pictures or any other information on this web site without our written authorization.
– No email and attached document from Rossi Living LLC shall constitute an offer or create any rights, and shall in no way obligate or be binding as no documents are binding unless and until fully executed. No email and attached document from Rossi Living LLC shall have force or effect until the same document is duly executed by all the parts and fully executed copies are delivered to all the parts involved.
– Email is not a confidential method of communication. There is a risk that e-mails communications may be intercepted by third parties or transmitted to unintended parties. Rossi Living LLC accepts no liability for this.
– Neither party shall be bound by a contract (contract of sale or lease) unless and until (i) the attorneys for the respective parties review the agreement and (ii) a fully executed contract, memorializing the terms of the agreement, is entered into between the parties.
– All our emails, attachments included, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy any of our email. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
– The recipient should check any email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rossi Living LLC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by a sent email.
Never trust wiring instructions sent via email, wire fraud is real: cyber criminals are hacking email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring instructions. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. Always independently confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted and verified phone number. Never wire ANY amount of money without double-checking that the wiring instructions are correct.